Our Sleep Program
Meeting Your Sleep Apnea Needs
For people who have been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Medigas' Sleep Program offers:
- Comprehensive education about Obstructive Sleep Apnea and the preferred treatment with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) by registered respiratory therapists and nurses
- Equipment instruction on the safe, proper use and routine care of the CPAP or bi-level positive airway pressure (BPAP) system
- On-going follow up to optimize treatment compliance
- Quality service driven by Medigas' continuous quality improvement process
- Leading manufacturers' CPAP and BPAP units and a wide array of mask and headgear assemblies
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) users may choose the CPAP system that best meets their lifestyle. They also have their choice of CPAP interface such as a nasal mask, full face mask, nasal pillows or cushion that provides ideal comfort.
We recommend our clients come to the Medigas location most convenient to their work or home for their Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) appointments to experience our complete line of CPAP products, however home visits are always available.
* Used with permission of Respironics, Inc., Murrysville, PA
** © ResMed 2017 Used with Permission